Saturday, June 14, 2008


Boy is mommy nuts or what!!!??!!!
We finally get some relief from the humidity and it's off to some place called Orono for another dog show! And this time, mommy's taking me!! She knows I hate the car!! Why oh why can't I just stay at home with daddy & everyone else??? We wanted to play in the back all day and get dirty & smelly and covered in grass clippings that daddy so thoughtfully spread all over the backyard!! We love having green feets, it's like a salad in a bag only it's all over our feets. LOL
I guess it was worth the trip cause my big sister, Flora came back with some pretty ribbons and mommy was all happy cause she gots something call Winners Bitch. Boy I don't think I ever wants to be called Winners Bitch??? Well then mommy picks me up and starts washing the drool out of my beard and combing me and fluffing me when all I want to do is snooze in the pen. It's so very hot here but the breeze feels so good.
Finally, we went over to the big tent and mommy made me walk around on the grass and stand pretty for this nice lady called a judge. She called me cute!!! I'm not cute!!! I'm a hooligan!!! At least that's what daddy calls me, his little hooligan!! and daddy's always right!! So nobody better call me cute!!
Anyways, then she looks at mommy and says Winners Bitch, Best of Winners, Best of Breed, Group 1 and Puppy Group. I don't know what she was talking about but she gave mommy all these pretty ribbons! I like ribbons, daddy likes ribbons and I'm bringing them home to him!!
Back in the car (did I tell you I hate the car?) and we finally gots home around 7pm. I was soooooo exhausted I couldn't eat my din-din and it was my favourite, ground chicken wings, mmmmmmm, yum. Finally, mommy picked me up and we all went to bed and dreamed of our exciting day in Orono!!!! ZZZZZZZZZ......

No comments: