Saturday, October 6, 2007

Wasabi's Visit

So much fun here yesterday!!! Wasabi came to visit and to tell me that she's having 6!!! count em 6, puppies. Boy, is she is for a big surprise. Lola only had 5 and let me tell you it was "WORK" with a capital WWWWW......

I, of course, did my part in helping with the babies and lawdy, lawdy, Miz Scarlet, was I tired. So much runnin', jumpin' & just plain workin'!!!

As you can see, here I am observing the little ones from my perch in Daddy's garage.


Goodness knows, I can't be having those little hooligans, oops, Darlin's, messing up a girl's hair!

Well, all I can say is good luck to my best girlfriend. Hope you can find someone like me to assist you. Course, you could always get Risa & Shoshi to help out!!!

1 comment:

talemaker havanese said...

Well, Wasabi really enjoyed Lola's puppies and can't wait to see if the Mags is preggie. I will be way excited as Risa - our Queen - well we call her our Queen Biach but we say it fondly - well that's her daughter and Risa rules the house around here. We all can't wait till we hear - is she - isn't she and I bet you Mags mom and dad can't wait either. (wink)

Thanks for letting me play with your pups. They are so boo-ta-FULL!