Thursday, October 4, 2007

Maggie's Roadtrip!!



Well, we're back and what an adventure!!! 2,500 miles (not kms) in 5 days and 4 nights!!!!




I know that it was that far cause I heard mummy & Auntie Rita say it was so. My mummy drove the whole way and wouldn't let anyone else take the wheel. She tol' me that I was her responsibility & cause of that she had to do all the driving. Poor Auntie Rita had to sit and talk to mummy all the way there and back!


Now, normally I am not too fond of the car but I settled in real quick and just watched my big sister Lola. She's been on a couple of big trips and she told me that I just had to relax and enjoy the scenery. She also explained that we would get lots of nice treats just for being good and not barking too much. And you know what! she was right!!!! We gots chicken from some chalet place and licks of something cold and sweet and lots & lots of treaties.


We crossed over a big bridge and went to a different country called the USofA. I don't understand what's a different country cause everyone & thing looked the same as the old country. Some big scary man asked mummy lots of questions and wanted to know why we wanted to go to the different country. Mummy said we were visiting friends but I know that we were going to visit a "special" friend for me.


We finally got to Minnie Apples on Friday nite and went to visit an old friend of Rita's called Nona. She was a really, really nice lady and gave me hugs and snuggles and told me what a pretty girl I was. Then she took us to another place to visit another nice lady named Cassie.


Now this is where the story gets interesting!!!


Mummy, Auntie Rita & Nona took me in to visit a boy doggie named Rowdy. He was kinda' cute but he sure lived up to his name!!! All he wanted to do was jump all over me. I'm very delicate you know and I'm also a lady!!! No one jumps on me (unless it's my sister bg) and I told him that in no uncertain terms. But there was something about this boy that was really attractive. I don't know what it was but he was the type that kinda grew on ya.


I let him court me for a while and that was nice but then he started jumping on me again. Mummy & Cassie made me stand still and then..........................! Oh, the horror!!!!! I can't repeat what happened but I thought I might like it to happen again. And you know what, it did, again and again.......


Something tells me that Lola won't be the only one with puppies soon?? Mummy said that if we timed it right that I'm gonna have my very own babies!!!! Yay, I love puppies!!!!!


Well friends, that's all for now. My paws are still tired from our long trip and a girl has to catch up on her beauty sleep.


Bark at ya'all later!!

Maggie

(I'm a big girl now!!)


1 comment:

linda said...

Again and again? Oh my! LOL

Linda