Friday, February 29, 2008

Crazy Havanese Socialization

Maggie Says:

My human parents took me to this crazy dawg house where I could visit my Havanese mommy and my daughter.

One of my Havanese kids who hasn't yet left the nest and thinks she can take over the bed - the couch - the everything - came along for this crazy trip too.

She's a real pistol (dark sable) much like her sister.

The light sable one is her sister that left the nest to live at this crazy dawg house we visited.

I sauntered into the house and suddenly I found I was back to mothering her again. A mother's work is never done - you know. The pups just thought - well they are pups and full of life and woah do they know how to have fun. What can I say?

The pup that is a dark sable - gorgeous beauty - may be available to the right home - send mail if interested. If you want to see what she looks like, check her out in this video.

No comments: